Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi there,
I’m glad you stumbled upon my blog! My name is Karina, I’m 21 years old, and I’m proud to be a latina living in and around New York City. This blog is my own version of an adventure book. I’ve been extremely blessed to have been able to do quite a bit of traveling over the past few years and like anyone with a serious case of wanderlust, I’d give anything to re-live those precious days abroad. At the same time, I’m young barely into my quarter-life crisis, balancing school, work, beauty, health, relationships (ha…), and everything else that comes with being a 20-something year old.
So if you’re filled with wanderlust, let’s visit new places together. If you’re a shopaholic like me, we can find support in each other...and shop some more ;) If you’re a foodie, let’s go find the best places to eat around the world together! If you’re trying to figure out who did brujeria on your love life and get some advice, let me tell you...girl same. If you’re just here for entertainment, grab some snacks because this should be interesting. If you’re all of the above then where have you been all my life?!
So I suppose this blog is my way of documenting my life’s “adventures” because maybe there is a girl (or guy) out there who, just like me, wants to read more about what others are going through. Maybe you’ll relate to some of my ups and downs, maybe I’ll be able to provide some insight or tips or tricks or who knows…I’m not even sure!
But here’s to you, for joining me on the ride, and here’s to us for being young, alive and adventurous. Vamos a vivir la vida, porque esto es La Vida Dulce
~~Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Guide: Rome, Italy

My guide to: Rome, Italy Hey now, hey now! There’s one city in the world that stole my heart when I was 18 and never quite let go of...